Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a boy!

We found out today that we're expecting a boy, and we are so excited. He was being pretty stubborn there for a bit and wouldn't let the tech get a good enough look, but finally after some prodding and poking he gave us a glimpse.

Rob was especially excited, he can't wait to have a little buddy to play with. We've decided to name him Ryan William Garside. Ryan is Rob's brother, and William is my grandfather's name. We feel like it flows quite nicely. :)

I'm becoming obsessed with Whinnie the Pooh decor, I've always wanted to decorate my baby's nursery in Pooh decorations.

We are so excited, and it is all the more real to us now that we can start calling him by his name, rather than referring to him as "the baby". Hope that July 5th comes soon!

2 comments:

emily said...

YAY! How exciting! Conrgrats! Ryan William is a good strong name! Can't wait to meet him!

Kyr said...

CONGRATS!!! Boys are so much fun I love having a little guy around. If you have a baby shower send me an invite so I can send you guys something. I am happy for you guys!