Monday, February 1, 2010

I hate mornings...

My lovely morning routine:

7:00 am- Rob's alarm clock goes off. I groan, dreading the fact that the day is starting. I realize my stomach hurts.
7:15 am- My alarm clock goes off. I hit snooze. By now, Rob is out of the shower and in the kitchen getting me something to eat. Stomach still hurts.
7:20 am- Force myself to eat either cereal or toast. Force down whatever I can and roll out of bed.
7:45 am- Step out of the shower and make it to the toilet in time to lose my breakfast. Lovely. Stomach still hurts.
8:00 am- Dressed and trying to fix my hair and makeup.
8:25 am- Hair and makeup done... just in time for me to throw up again. My eyes water, causing my eye makeup to come off and streaks from the tears mess up my foundation. Very lovely. Baby is pushing on my bladder already, so as you can guess, heaving like that creates a need to change my clothes.
8:35 am- Try and figure out something else to eat for breakfast. Run out the door.
8:45 am- Arrive at work, already wishing the day was over.

Is it any wonder I hate mornings? Seriously, this has happened everyday for weeks. Grrr....

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

On the upside. . .your prego and a sweet spirit is happily on its way!


I hope you start feeling better soon! Morning/All Day sickness is hard! I'm sorry!

Mike and Andrea said...

yuck, yuck - it is NOT fun!! I am sorry!! I wanted to ask you if you have tried any medications or anything? Let me know. I tried one and it worked for me. I was still REALLY out of it, but I did not feel like throwing up.

Kyr said...

I can't say I ever went through that but it will pass soon. good luck.